If you are a mom, did you realize that you have multiple personalities? It’s called Multiple Mom Personality Disorder or MMPD. It’s a real thing people, look it up.
I didn’t always have this disorder. I promise I was perfectly sane (zip it Scott & Shannon).
I was able to be a kind, caring person 90% of the time and the other 10% was me having a bad day because of REAL issues. Issues that normal people can act a little crazy over. Like stress, tiredness, can’t fit into my favorite jeans, papercuts etc.
But now that I am a mom and apparently am the only person who can see that the house is covered in filth, I’m about 50/50 (50% nice mom, 50% crazy mom).
Crazy mom is not pleasant. She can lose her marbles over finding an unflushed toilet or socks on the kitchen table.
So I made a chore chart. Now, with smile on my face, I can point to the chart when a precious child asks to watch TV. Then they can see that ‘of course they can’t watch TV, they didn’t empty their lunchbox today’. And crazy mom doesn’t have to show her face.
It’s a win/win.
If you have multiple mom personality disorder, you can print these chore charts for your precious offspring as well.
I have a few different patten option for you to choose from. This way you can make it ‘fun’ for your kids…hahahahah
I have a command center located in my laundry room. This is where the charts reside.
My kids will probably break out in hives when they have to do laundry as adults…
Just click on the one that suits you best and print it out!
I laminated the ones for my kiddos so that we could use a dry erase marker on it.
To all you mothers out there who are ready to pull your hair out, you are welcome.
I love ya.
Hang in there and just remember that one day you can sit and laugh when your kids are parents.